Economy Torque Arms for Electric or Pneumatic Tools
Improve your electric or pneumatic tool's performance. Mounting the tool in an economy arm maintains the output spindle perpendicular to the work surface while providing freedom of movement. The DR90-20004 reacts the torque of the tool and balances its weight, reducing operator repetitive strain injuries.
- Spring-tensioned parallel arm
- Adjustable spring tension to balance tool weight
- Tool output stays perpendicular to the work surface
- 30" reach, pivots over 180 degrees, 30" column height
- Maximum tool weight is 5 lb (2.2 kg)
- Max torque is 240 in-lbs (27 Nm)