Electric Screwdriver Selection Guide
Use the quick selection charts to find a suitable electric screwdriver to meet your torque requirements. Although several factors can influence the final model choice, the chart directs you to applicable models within the various series of Delta Regis Electric Screwdrivers.
To use the selection chart:
- Locate your required fastening torque (Nm or InLb) on the numerical scale at top of the chart.
- Follow the value down the chart until it intersects with the torque range bar graph of one or more of the electric screwdrivers. For best torque control, select screwdrivers where the value falls near the middle of the range.
- Check the corresponding electric screwdriver speed (RPM) to ensure that it will be suitable.
- Click on the driver model number to view the product detail page, related items, and pricing.
- The series (above each model number group) gives a brief description of the driver type
- All VDC models require the use of a power supply, VAC tools plug directly into the wall
- 'P' suffix tools are push-to-start, 'F' suffix tools are high speed, 'S' suffix tools are low speed
- Brushless DC models are shown below, links to other models are at the bottom of the page
Click on a link below to view selection charts for: